Heading for the next eco-innovation Masterclasses
Eco-innovation Masterclasses will take place from October to December. They are aimed at companies who want to sign up to an eco-innovation approach. Registration is now open.
The next Masterclasses are aimed at craft and industrial companies who want to sign up to an eco-innovation approach. The Communauté Pays Basque is issuing an invitation to take part in a training cycle delivered by the Think+ agency. This joint and individual support is provided in six 3-hour sessions at the Crealuz business incubator in the Jalday area of Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
· Module 1: 21/10 - Theoretical notions of eco-innovation
· Module 2: 28/10 - Identifying opportunities and drawing up your responsible marketing strategy
· Module 3: 18/11 - The tools of eco-innovation
· Module 4: 2/12 - Structuring your eco-design approach
· Module 5: 9/12 - Implementing and managing your eco-design approach
· Module 6: 16/12 - Responsible communication – How to communicate without greenwashing
Limited number of places, pre-register at crealuz technopole-paysbasque.fr