Digital job dating on November 8
The Basque Country Digital Cluster in partnership with Pôle Emploi is organising a half day of interviews in Izarbel. There are nine vacancies to be filled.
Four Basque Country Digital Cluster member companies will welcome applicants on Friday November 8 from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. in Izarbel. Nine vacancies are on offer, and job descriptions have been published on Pôle Emploi’s website (https://www.pole-emploi.fr/accueil ):
- Two vacancies for Java /JEE design and development engineers (offers 094WGMB and 094WDHF),
- One vacancy for a DevOps engineer (offer 094VRXP),
- One vacancy for a software test development engineer (offer 094VYBY),
- One vacancy for a full-stack software development engineer (offer 094LGZW),
- One vacancy for a web integrator-developer (offer 094WFPK),
- One vacancy for full-stack web developer (offer 094HHTR),
- One vacancy for an I.T. systems administrator (offer 094HJSV),
- One vacancy for an office-based key accounts sales manager (offer 094LSJH).
Applicants will be shortlisted by Pôle Emploi’s business department in Biarritz. To take part in this job dating session as an applicant, please send an e-mail to ape.64062pole-emploi.fr